Camo is possibly one of the most trendy prints to wear this summer. The versatility of the print is what lends to its popularity. We couldn’t resist putting together a few ensembles to show how your camo piece can be worn with your other wardrobe staples.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission from purchases made from these links. We thank you in advance for using our links!
Camo Print Pants
Camo print pants come in many different shapes and sizes. The print can be worn as skinny pants/jeans, leggings, or your standard cargo style. Wear these bad boys with a black or white t-shirt and a jean jacket for an ultra casual look.
- Jacket: MANGO Pocketed denim jacket
- Shirt: V-Neck Tee
- Purse: Codec Leather Crossbody Bag
- Pants: AE NE(X)T LEVEL SUPER HIGH-WAISTED JEGGING CROP
Camo Print Shorts
Your summer style will be on point with a pair of camo print shorts like these. We especially love these cutoff camo shorts. Throw on a burnt orange top and some sandals and you’ll be festival ready!
- Earrings: Oversized Star Stud Earrings
- Top: AE FITTED OFF-THE-SHOULDER TEE
- Backpack: COACH Bleecker Backpack
- Shorts: Cutoff Camo Shorts
- Sandals: Forever 21 Faux Leather Crisscross Sandals Tan
Camo Print Shirts
A camo button down shirt looks great with a pair of light wash jeans. You can wear the shirt as a layer with a black tank top for warmer temps or throw a cardigan over it for cooler temps.
- Cardigan: White Ecru Tape Cardigan
- Shirt: Steady Boyfriend Camo Shirt
- Jeans: AE NE(X)T LEVEL SKINNY JEAN
- Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction Card Wedge
Want to know more about Make It Hapin and what we can do for your wardrobe?