Can you believe it’s almost graduation season?! I know what you’re thinking…but come on…this year is going by way too fast! I feel like I just celebrated New Years! Anyway, I’ll put my shock away for now and show you some of the amazing ensembles we’ve put together for you! We know that families celebrate this auspicious occasion in many different ways and so we’ve put together a few outfits that are appropriate for different scenarios! So no matter if you’re going to a backyard shindig or a formal dinner out, you’ll be the best dressed person there!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission from purchases made from these links. We thank you in advance for using our links!
The Backyard BBQ
If there is one classic summer item, it has to be the denim jacket. We love a great denim jacket for the warm weather because it provides just enough warmth to keep you protected during the summer nights, but they’re lightweight enough to see you through the summer days. We took that idea and spun it on its head by pairing this black skater dress with a pink denim jacket. We also chose some fun metallic sandals and a neutral shoulder bag to round out the ensemble!
- Jacket: Raglan Oversize Jean Jacket
- Dress: AE KNIT FIT AND FLARE DRESS
- Purse: Dooney & Bourke Pebble Paige Sac
- Sandals: Ancient Greek Sandals Clio
For crying out loud…look at this ensemble! We’re obsessed with high waisted pants and crop tops for this year’s warm weather! Matching sets have also become common place so we took than and ran with it. There’s nothing that says bright and flirty like this dazzling yellow pair of pants and matching yellow detailed top. You can also never go wrong with a choker and a pair of wedge heels!
- Jeans: AE NE(X)T LEVEL HIGH-WAISTED JEGGING CROP
- Choker: Black snaffle choker
- Top: AE EMBROIDERED PEASANT TEE
- Purse: D-Ring Faux Leather Belt Bag
- Shoes: Faux Suede Espadrille Wedges
The Family Brunch
Looking to celebrate with your family and a lovely brunch? You’ll want to rock this amazingly classy look! This dusty blue wrap dress is sophisticated and soft, with delicate and neutral accessories to keep the look light and polished.
- Dress: The Japanese GoWeave Short-Sleeve Wrap Dress
- Necklace: Adrielle Triple Strand Necklace
- Purse: Jessica McClintock Nora Ring Flap Clutch
- Shoes: Kota Ankle Strap Pump
Love to dress up nice, but not into dresses? No worries! You’re not alone. We’ve put together this fabulous ensemble that also plays into the fun high waisted pant trend. These pants will pair perfectly with this tied off tank. You’ll be showing a little belly, but in a classy and fun way! And you’ll be balancing out that show of skin by throwing on that loose and cozy sweater.
- Pants: AE HIGH-WAISTED STRIPED CULOTTE
- Top: New Moon Crop Top
- Sweater: Summer Ryder Cardigan
- Sandals: AEO GLADIATOR SANDAL
The Formal Dinner
Now, we’re not typically into “matchy, matchy” ensembles, but OMG we just could not resist! The dress has touches of burgundy in the flowers which are brought out by the burgundy in the shoes and cardigan. We threw in some fun stacked bracelets to give the look a fun and festive flair!
- Dress: Ruffle Wrap Maxi Dress
- Cardigan: Cozy Ribbed Cardigan
- Bracelet: Beaded Bracelet
- Shoes: Carrson Sandal
Want something classic and tasteful for your dinner out with the family? There’s no better way to do that then with a fabulous little black dress! We found this fitted knit dress that is flattering and stylish, and we’ve paired it with a bold statement necklace, a tan bag and some showstopping red heels!
- Dress: Knit sheath dress
- Necklace: ‘Kew’ Crystal Collar Necklace
- Purse: Bennington Double Zip Satchel
- Shoes: ‘BB’ Pointy Toe Pump
Want to know more about Make It Hapin and what we can do for your wardrobe?