This Spring, one of the hottest runway trends was…Tie Dye! Now, don’t be fooled, this is not your mother’s tie dye. We’ve found some of the cutest and classiest ways you can rock this print!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission from purchases made from these links. We thank you in advance for using our links!
Tie Dye Tops
This look is light, preppy and fun! You can wear it out to brunch with your gals or while you’re out running errands. The formation of the tie dye is unique and by limiting the colors to two, pink and tan, they were able to keep the print from being too overwhelming! We chose to lean into the lightness of this look by pairing the top with light wash jeans, white cardigan and sandals.
- Sweater: Teddy Cardigan Sweater
- Jeans: Authentic Bleach Mom Jeans
- Shirt: Tie Dye Tee
- Shoes: Criss Cross Sandals
- Sunglasses: Sunglasses
Tie dye, by nature, is a casual print so it makes sense that we’d show off an awesome sweatshirt. The splotchy print gives this sweatshirt a unique twist and we chose to bring out the pink tones with an outrageously cute pink backpack. The mustard headband is the best way to add a pop of color, and the almost military style boots give this outfit an edgier twist!
- Jeans: Dark Blue Leigh Jeans
- Sweatshirt: Matya Swing Sweatshirt
- Headband: Hairband with Knot Detail
- Backpack: Guess Varsity Pop Backpack
- Shoes: Faux Nubuck Platform Sneakers
Tie Dye Jackets
In case you haven’t noticed, the trick to pulling off this trend is to find tie dye prints that are unique and fun rather than the typical circular rainbow. We LOVE bomber jackets so when we found this tie dyed bomber jacket, we just could not resist pairing it with high waisted jeans and a black bodysuit. Want to go all out? Tack on a black choker and belt bag…so 2019!
- Jacket: Drapey Military Jacket
- Jeans: Autumn High Rise Mom Jeans
- Choker: Black snaffle choker
- Bodysuit: Ballet Bodysuit
- Fanny pack: Faux Leather Belt Bag
- Shoes: Faux Leather Flats
There was no way we were going to make it through this post without highlighting a denim jacket. If you don’t already own one, then make this the one you buy! The best part about a patterned jacket is that you can use it to add a dynamic twist to classic, solid colored pieces.
- Jacket: Leon Tie Dye Shirt Jacket
- Purse: Faux Leather Bucket Bag
- Jumpsuit: Breezy Basics Jumpsuit
- Wedges: Strappy Espadrille Wedges
Tie Dye Bottoms
If you’re excited about this trend, but you’re looking for something a bit more formal and office appropriate ensemble then this is the outfit for you! The pleated skirt is cinched at the waist and very flattering. The blue cardigan will bring out the blue in the skirt and the orange sandals add some fun brightness to the look!
- Cami: V-neck Camisole Top
- Skirt: Tie Dye Pleat Midi Skirt
- Cardigan: Aire Long Cardigan Sweater
- Shoes: Strappy Block Heels
- Purse: Faux Leather Tote Bag
Want to know more about Make It Hapin and what we can do for your wardrobe?