The Spring holidays can be full of landmines as far as fashion goes. Valentine’s day demands reds and pinks, Mardi Gras requires purples and golds, and now we have St. Patrick’s Day with green. These holidays can be so fun to participate in because they don’t come with the added familial pressures of the Winter season, but not everyone has fun donning plastic hats and gold coin necklaces. Hat’s off to those who enjoy it, but we’re here to help the rest of you dress in spirit without having to dress up as a leprechaun for your office happy hour!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission from purchases made from these links. We thank you in advance for using our links!
Green Pant Outfits
Add a little green to your forever wardrobe by purchasing a pair of these beautiful slacks. This color is perfect for those who prefer a more subtle look and is a classic item that will work year round.
- Top: Vero Moda White Cold Shoulder Blouse
- Belt: Buckled Faux Leather Hip Belt
- Bracelet: Striped Enamel Bangle Bracelet
- Pants: Emerson Straight Rapid Movement Chino
- Heels: Natalie Pumps
Not into subtle? Then check out these pants! The plaid print is right on trend this year and the touches of green and offset with black and tan give these pants a dramatic flair. These pants are perfect for St. Patty’s, but I’m willing to bet you’ll be reaching for them again and again!
- Pants: Check Pants
- Blouse: Ruffle Sleeve Blouse
- Earrings: Feather Fringe Drop Earrings
- Shoes: Kota Ankle Strap Pump
Green Dress Outfits
It never hurts to start preparing for warmer weather, and what better way to do that then with a gorgeous and lightweight green dress? This green is vibrant and stunning, appropriate for the office or for a night out on the town!
- Dress: Knot Front Midi Dress
- Necklace: Lucky Brand Blue Lace Agate Lucky Layer Choker Necklace (Silver) Necklace
- Purse: Lipault Paris Plume Elegance Large Tote Bag (Cognac) Tote Handbags
- Shoes: Nine West Manque Pump (White/White) Women’s Shoes
Prefer a more bohemian aesthetic? We got you covered with this green floral maxi dress. The empire waist and v-neckline makes for a very flattering ensemble. Stay warm by layering on a dazzlingly vibrant pink cardigan meant to bring out the color in the floral print. While we chose a pair of tan wedges, you can’t go wrong with a flat strappy sandal!
- Dress: Green Floral Challis Maxi Dress
- Cardigan: Pink Knit Drape Cardigan
- Earrings: 14K Gold 15mm Hoop Earrings () – Womens – Earrings – Hoop Earrings
- Wedges: QUPID Caged Espadrille Tan Wedges
- Purse: Hobo Fern (Black) Cross Body Handbags
Green Top Outfits
Blazers have made a huge comeback in all shapes, prints and colors. We thought this would be the perfect opportunity for you to add a new staple item to your wardrobe. This item will not just get you through your St. Paddy’s day plans, but will be your go-to topper whenever you’re looking to add a pop of color to your ensemble!
- Blazer: GANT Tailored Jersey Blazer
- Pants: Women’s Mountain Khakis Genevieve Jean
- Purse: Tori Tote Bag Camel Napa Luxe
- Blouse: Billie & Blossom White Bird Print V-Neck Blouse
Looking for a great way to casually add some green to your ensemble? This outfit is perfection! Tuck the top into these comfy paper bag pants for an impossibly chic yet comfortable look, and then top it off with the shimmery mule loafers!
- Necklace: Chaps Womens Choker Necklace
- Blouse: Oversized Spot Shirt
- Pants: Paperbag Tie Waist Crop Pants
- Purse: Mini Me Suedette Bag
- Loafers: Clarks Keesha Donna
Want to know more about Make It Hapin and what we can do for your wardrobe?